Modern PilatesThis is a floor based class that can help to correct postural imbalances through Pilates based exercises.
- Increased muscular balance and strength.
- Can help to improve back injuries and conditions.
- Improved posture.
- Helps you function better at work and in recreational pursuits.
The technique focuses on strengthening the centre of the body by retraining the mind and body to recruit core muscles.
- Maintaining a neutral posture during standing, prone and supine positions.
- Contraction of the transverse abdominal muscle and pelvic floor.
- Stabilization of the core muscles whilst being challenged by movement of the limbs.
The group exercise programme is designed to enhance posture, strength and balance for a healthy adult, and is based on the teaching of Joseph Pilates.
I also offer a class designed to give you and your colleagues a break from the stress of the working day.
Modern Pilates in Business
The ideal time is during a lunch break allowing you to return to work feeling refreshed and revitalised. All that’s required is a suitable room and a Pilates or Yoga mat to lie on.
Contact me for more information.
One to One Instruction
Post Natal Pilates
A gentle pilates based post natal exercise class. Bring your baby along with you to this floor based exercise class perfect for toning and strengthening the body after pregnancy and childbirth.
All you need is a yoga or pilates mat. This class is suitable once you have had your six week check and been given clearance to exercise by your GP.
Benefits of Post Natal Pilates
Strengthen the abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. This is essential following pregnancy and childbirth.
- Aids your physical recovery.
- Maintain and increase energy levels.
- Improve or prevent lower back pain.
- Aids weight reduction.
Meet new mums and their babies in a relaxed environment.
For more information and to book your place.
Tuesday at Taurus Training